SendGrid was founded in 2009 shortly after graduating from TechStars program. SendGrid specializes in email marketing and have developed a cloud based system making it easier for companies to deliver bulk emails. SendGrid helps companies and individuals to save time, money by giving reliable email delivery service to their clients.
Since their debut, SendGrid has been serving to over 180,000 customers worldwide and sending over 14 billion emails a month making them the most reliable and unmatched service in the market.
What is SendGrid?
SendGrid makes it easier to send emails no matter what the environment. Their platform improves email reliability, delivery and overall performance. They create APIs that help send emails over SMTP or HTTP to serve developers whether they are still starting out or an established company.
Number of SendGrid templates
SendGrid has its own Template engine with hundreds of templates to choose from. All clients can edit and create templates in order to make a more personal template for their newsletters.
SendGrid offers services for both email marketing and transactional emails providing clients with the best possible service in email delivery, consistency and scalability.
- Email Marketing Solutions
Email marketing is an important means for marketers to reach new and existing customers. Marketers need a professional email marketing service that delivers high quality and reliable service with reasonable value for price.
- The best cloud-based email delivery service that can simultaneously deliver over a billion emails each month and caters to all business sizes.
- ISP feedback loop analysis ensures that all emails will be sent to their recipients while checking for spam and monitoring sender reputation.
- TLS encryption makes it possible for all emails to be sent to verified recipients. All email attachments are secured to protect server to server integrity.
- Predesigned templates and a drag and drop editor to easily create professional emails.
- Manage and analyze all your email and contact list in one platform.
- Transactional Email Service
- Optimized email delivery with cloud based email delivery platform.
- Available web and SMTP APIs and simple SMPTP set-up which are easy to incorporate and let you choose the best integration method for your environment.
- Edit and customize templates with CSS and HTML.
- Track emails performance with the help of the SendGrid Event API and statistics page.
- Protect server to server connection with TLS encryption.
- No need to scale your email infrastructure since SendGrid offers unlimited scalability for your emails.
- Manage all your vendors in one account. Enable transactional, marketing and mobile email delivery from one platform.
SendGrid Social Media Accounts
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/sendgrid
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SendGrid
- Other social network:
- Google plus: https://plus.google.com/+Sendgrid1
- Linked In: https://www.us.linkedin.com/company/sendgrid
- Blog: https://www.sendgrid.com/blog/feed
SendGrid has multiple offers: There are different pricing plans depending on the client’s needs.
- Transactional Email Plans & Pricing
There are four plans available for transactional emails:
- Bronze – Starts at $9.95/month 40,000 email credits/month
- Silver – $ 79.95/month with 100,000 email credits/month
- Gold – $ 199.95/month with 300,000 email credits/month
- Platinum – $ 399.95/month with 700,000 email credits/month
- Marketing Email Plans & Pricing
SendGrid lets you pay for the volume of email you send and not your contact list. Go to their pricing page; enter your monthly email volume to calculate and view the available plans & pricing.
- High Volume Senders
For marketers that send over 700,000 emails per month you can contact a SendGrid High Volume Expert for the available rates and plans.
Does SendGrid have FREE PLAN? No. SendGrid doesn’t offer a free plan.
Does SendGrid have FREE TRIAL? Yes. SendGrid offers a free trial. Create a free SendGrid account and you can send up to 400 emails per day.
Does SendGrid offer an API? Yes. SendGrid has available APIs for their clients.
SendGrid offers a free API, and this SendGrid API is available and free to use in both paid and free accounts. However, there are lonely limited APIs for free accounts.
- LiveChat: Only made available to registered clients
- Phone Number: 1 888.985.SEND
- Support email: Only made available to registered clients
- FAQ: https://support.sendgrid.com/hc/en-us
- Are there other ways to contact SendGrid support?
Register via our link to get the last SendGrid coupon code (if exits)
Does SendGrid have an official WordPress plugin? Yes. SendGrid has an official WordPress Plugin; you can download them on the following links:
Give your review below to help other users